Wednesday, November 26, 2008

December Show Dates-Redux

The Jewelry Party date is changing from the 6th to the 20th of December.
Are you ready? Christmas is 29 days away! I will have 2 shopping opportunities for you. I am trying something new...a Jewelry Party. Please contact me if you are interested in attending. This will be a different kind of jewelry party. Yeah, yeah, I will have my jewelry available to purchase if you are so inclined, but my focus will be more fun and relaxation. Learn to make a simple pair of earrings or a bracelet (memory wire or stretchy). Have some snacks, dish a little, take a break from the hectic holiday stuff. Contact me if you are interested in attending.
Also, my final craft fair of the season will be at Central United Methodist Church on Saturday, December 13th from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm. Double click on the image to the left for more information.
Happy Holidays!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin