Wednesday, July 29, 2009

August Fun for Everyone

August fun for everyone!

Here is a small sampling of what new fun I’ve been up to this past week. Copprclay pieces, all one of a kind, are just waiting to be turned into jewelry. All of the pairs have already been made into earrings (the skull and crossbones pair is so cute, I want to keep them for myself!). The long curved one will be a bracelet using chain to finish it off. All the rest will be necklace pendants (except the Owl and the Hippo, they were special for my family. Dee, forget you saw this.). They are “Embrace Imperfection”, “Live the Life You’ve Imagined”, “Hey Cupcake”, a rustic bird coin, the little love monster, and the sun.

Want to see how they turn out? Well, you can visit me at one of my two upcoming shows this August.

My current show schedule for August –

What: 13th Annual Placerville Craft Faire
When: Sunday, August 9th from 8 am to 3 pm
Where: Main Street, Placerville
Handmade only craft faire in the middle of Historic Placerville’s Downtown area.

What: Third Saturday Design Downtown
When: Saturday, August 15th from 4 pm to 9 pm
Where: K Street between 10th & 11th
Shopping and music and fashion...what could be better

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin