Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Updates

This past month has been very busy over at the Juli's Jewels worldwide headquarters! I have been working on updating and or correcting my prices, getting better photos and descriptions in the ArtFire shop, doing a 2nd Saturday art show at Vox in Sacramento, preparing for 3rd Saturday at the Downtown Plaza (new location this month, 4th & K Streets), and starting to pull stuff together for my crafting cruise, while still making sure to spend quality time with my fur boys and my friends...whew!

This is a picture of my newest piece "Steampunk Style". The necklace is 20" long and features a hammered flat skelton key, tumbled citrine nuggets (wire wrapped for security) and an ornate chain (looks kinda like a silhouette of a peanut) and finished with a lobsterclaw clasp. The pendant has hand rivited gear elements (including one from old watch bits). It is available currently in my ArtFire shop for $38.00 (plus tax if you live in California).
This month's 3rd Saturday is on March 20th from noon to 5pm again at the Downtown Plaza in Sacramento. This month the location has moved from the L Street Shops location (approximately 5th & L streets) to 4th & K, which is the end by the movie theaters, Women's Macy's, Forever 21, the food court, etc. Stop by and sat hello.
I am not sure if I will be partcipating in the April 3rd Saturday yet, as it is the saturay after I get back from my fabulous trip/vacation. I will be attending the Crafty Chica Art Cruise next month and am very excited, as there will be much glitter! I will let you know though, about 3rd Saturday.
On a non-jewelry note...4 of my collages are currently hanging at Vox (in the Urban Hive at 19th & H) until April 5th. Woohoo! Stop by and check them out. Oh, and if you are interested, they are for sale.
So, until next time...cheers!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin