I have a little giveaway happening over on my Facebook page, please go and check it out...
**Mother's Day is coming** I'm going to do a sale and a giveaway.
The Sale: Everything in the shop is 15% off through Mother's Day, no code needed.
The Giveaway: Nominate your Mom (or your sister, wife, or girlfriend). Please send me a message and tell me why she should get a special something for Mother's Day. The winner will be decided by a panel of 3 judges. The winner will receive a custom ...Heart of the Family necklace (for a picture, check out the Custom Jewelry photo album). Nominations will be taken until Friday, May 3rd. That will give me time to make and send the necklace by Monday, May 6th so she can receive her surprise in time for Mother's Day. If your nominee is chosen, I will contact you for mailing information. The winner, the nominator, and a picture of her prize will be posted on this page on Mother's Day.
The rules are pretty simple:
1. Please tell me why she should receive the necklace and include a photo of your nominee.
2. You cannot nominate yourself.
3. You must be a "fan" of this page
4. Number of children (for necklace if they win).
5. No purchase necessary to win.
Juli Geldmacher Nocita
- Juli grew up a shy, middle child and is a woman of few words whose jewelry speaks volumes about herself, her feelings and her perspective on the world. A modern alchemist of design, she melds industrial imagery and organic aesthetics together to create new and unique designs. Juli's love for asymmetrical design was immediately made apparent in her very first bead craft: a pair of mismatched earrings created when she was sixteen. She developed her eclectic style by reading about and experimenting with every style and technique she could get her hands on, from stitched bead jewelry to riveted metals and from wire wrapping to precious metal clays. No matter what Juli creates, her sense of humor & fun, love of the craft and sense of style come through. Juli would probably blog more often if her rather large tabby cat, Rocky, didn't insinuate himself between her hands and the keyboard. However, she does regularly update her facebook fan page for Juli's Jewels. Juli is always paying-it-forward, not only on a personal level, but through her company with "just because" giveaways. Juli's Jewels ArtFire artisan shop is jam packed with earrings, pendants, necklaces, anklets and more that are ready to ship and she loves to make custom orders for people too!