Tuesday, September 10, 2013

GoFundMe


I never thought I'd do it but the time has come...I am asking for money. The economy has taken it's toll on my little business, and frankly, if I can't start doing more shows and turning a little profit, I'm going to have to quit...and the thought of that just makes me sick. Making jewelry brings me joy; it has gotten me through some really rough patches, but if I can't sell any jewelry, truly I wont be able to make any more. In the last two years I have actually given away in my little fan page contests and random love, more jewelry than I have actually sold. Sadly, I wish I could just give it all away, as I am not exactly the best sales person out there. Being an introvert and somewhat shy make it very challenging to work my own booth at shows, I am always very grateful when someone comes to shows and helps me sell.

Honestly, I'd really rather have you buy my jewelry, but since thats not really happeming right now, I'm  trying this. Please check out my GoFundMe page - http://www.gofundme.com/49baqs If you can help, I would appreciate it more than you can ever know. Anything will help, but I have set up three levels that will get you a small gift/token of my appreciation. I am asking for funds to replace my canopy, some over used tools, fuel and enamel powders so that I can continue enameling, and funds for show booth fees.

If you can't help out monetarily, please send me your good thoughts and wishes, so that maybe your positive energy will find it's way into my campaign.

Thanks for listening.

Example of $100 thank you gift

Example of $75 thank you gift

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin