Saturday, October 11, 2014

A Website? Really? It's about time!

So, ArtFire, where my online shop is hosted, is going through a transition period. They are upgrading for "mobile optimization". That's cool and all, but it's playing a little havoc with my shop. I'm ready to weather the storm and I'm sure it will all be great in the end, but for now, I needed to do a little something to keep my name out there and make it easier for my customers to find me and navigate a little better.

First, I reopened my Etsy shop. Yes, I know what I said, but I need to be more available. The shop only has 11 items right now, but more will be listed in the not-too-distant future.

The Return of the Etsy.

Second, I made a little informational website. You can find me at Juli's Jewels new website and it will link you to my ArtFire shop, or you can access the Etsy right on the website.

The New Juli's Jewels Website!
Third, ArtFire added a new "visual catalog" that I am using instead of my usual item packed home page. It shows an example of the product in each catagory and you just click on it an you can then just scroll through the items from there.

The Visual Catalog on my ArtFire landing page
If you stop by my website or one of my shops, please leave me a comment and let me know what you think. Thanks a bunch!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin