Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Where Do You Work-Final

Okay...so I'm a day late, but I was actually done on time. The joy of computers is that sometimes they don't work. Mine kept freezing up on me yesterday.
So, drum roll please...my completed work room/studio/retreat is finally done and I am very pleased.
This picture is the Kiln Area, where my kiln, dehydrator and tumbler live. I have craft fair storage below that I will make a cover to hide, but I can live with it for now.

This is my Sewing Area. I gave myself plenty of space on the side for when I am working on my big patchwork quilts. As you can see, I have two in progress, stacked on the drawer unit to the right, between the sewing table and the little book case.



This is my Jewelry/Mixed media collage Area. This bookcase on the left is all my mixed media collage and paper crafts stuff, plus all my crafty books on the bottom shelf. The bookcase on the right is most of my jewelry making stuff. The desk in the middle is my primary workspace. My jewelry making findings and a caddy with all of my tools live on it full time. I have an Ott Light on each side for optimum lighting for my work.


This is a picture of the whole room from the door. Buddy the super dog doesn't know what to do with all the floor space.
The contest winner is Krissi, for showing me her work area. Thanks for sharing. Please let me know how you'd like to receive your collage domino necklace (snail mail or I can drop it off at Scary Craft if you don't mind waiting. Your choice.)
Happy crafting!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin