Friday, November 1, 2013

Juli's Jewels ArtFire shop is finally all up to date!

It has been a lot of work, but it's finally done! My ArtFire shop now has pretty much all of my ready made items listed! (There are a couple of things that I haven't decided if I want to post them or dismantle them for parts...) So, at current count, there are 441 total items in the shop; 111 items are listed in the $10 Specials section (lots of gift ideas in there! Ho Ho Ho), 29 items in the 20% off Clearance section (pretty things and great deals), 37 items in Braclets and Anklets, 42 pairs of Earrings, 133 necklaces in the Necklace section (some with complementary coordinating earrings!), 21 bottlecap and domino Pins, 11 Rings of various styles, 25 assorted Christmas items (One for each day!), and last but not least, 31 Halloween and Harvest items (again, one for each day!)

Whew! Now I can go back to the fun of creating! I made this one yesterday...now I just have to list it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin